Suraj Bhattarai, News Reporter
A three-day conference on marginalized youth of Mugu and Rupandehi District has been held at Gamgadi, the district headquarters of Mugu.
The conference was organized by Karnali Rural Upliftment and Social Development Center (CDS-Park) with the support of Ujyalo Lantern Foundation, Soiya Mahila Swalambi Sansthan, School-Live in Nepal, and Cisu.
The purpose of the program
- To exchange ideas on how we can work by involving marginalized youth.
- To learn new methods and techniques to engage the youth in our program.
- To discuss the methods to motivate the youth for the betterment of their condition and upliftment for their whole life.
- To discuss with the youth how to make an action plan on a topic that suits them and what they want and how to make a sustainable livelihood by involving them in the program.
- To discuss the practices that can be done to make the relationship between the organizations sustainable.
The event was facilitated by Anne Mette Nordfalk, Executive Head of School Life in Nepal from Denmark, and Vibiki Moon, Executive Committee Member of School Life in Nepal.
Sagar Kandel, President of Ujyalo Lantern Foundation, Ajay ShahI, Founder President of CDS Park, Muna Sahi Bam, current president of CDS Park, Rabin Sharma Chapagain, Advisor of Ujyalo Lantern Foundation, Yuvraj Chapagain, Program coordinator of Global Girls Project, Mira Bhujel, President, Radhika Neupane Treasure of Soiya Mahila Swalambi Sansthan, Rati Parajuli Program Coordinator of Girls First Fund, Vibeka munk peterson of CICU and more members of CDS Park and Ujyalo Lantern Foundation were presented on that program.